2012 Fire Policy
As of May 10, 2012, the new tour and activity plan is in effect. Please note, that the council no longer approves the tour and activity plan, rather when you submit your tour and activity plan, we will give you a plan number and explain anything you are missing to inform you of the Scout policy and what you will need to do to comply with it. Approval for the tour or activity should come from your sponsor. Also, please discard any past tour plan or tour permit forms you may still have. If you have any questions, please contact the council office at 801-582-3663.
CAMP REFUND POLICY
Trail to Eagle - Lowe's Scholarship Application
National Publications & Forms for the latest versions of popular forms
- Youth and Adult Registration
- Medical Exam Forms
- Uniform Inspection Sheets
- Quality Unit Award Applications
- Guide to Safe Scouting Scroll down to the bottom and you can choose to view it online in a chapter/search form, or a printable offline version.
- Annual Health and Medical Record