Join us a for a low-stress winter camping experience. Stay overnight in one of our bunkhouses or choose to brave the elements in your tent. We provide the food and the fun. Camp begins Friday night with dinner followed by activities. The evening closes with a campfire program in the Tracy Lodge.
Kick-off Saturday with breakfast in the Lodge, again followed by a number of activities. Camp concludes with lunch.
Tubing Hill (bring your own tube – see website for approved tubes), Woodcarving, Fingerprinting, Rifle Shooting, Snow Shoeing, Cross Country Skiing, Model Rocket Buiding (additional cost)
1. Each troop must be accompanied by at least two adult leaders.
2. Each participant must bring a current BSA Medical Form. (Note: New BSA Weight Guidelines do NOT apply to activities at Tracy Winter Camp).
3. The camp provides an air compressor to fill tubes.
4. Dress for winter weather.
5. Label all of your equipment and clothing.
6. Pre-register and pay all fees before you come to winter camp.
7. Have FUN!
Cabins have a pot-belly stove for your use, but you must bring your own firewood. Fires in tentsites are permitted in metal container at least 12 inches off the ground.