Tiger Cub Den Leader Award
Complete one year as a registered Tiger Cub den leader (or coach)
- Complete Tiger Cub Den Leader Fast Start training.
- Complete New Leader Essentials and Tiger Cub Den Leader Specific Training.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During your tenure for this award, participate in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or university of Scouting, or attend at least four roundtables.
- Help conduct a Tiger Cub roundup for your pack with at least five new Tiger Cub boy/adult teams recruited.
- Contact the host team each month and provide support as needed for one year.
- Coordinate Tiger Cub den participation in three pack activities.
- Graduate a Tiger Cub den into Cub Scouting with at least 60 percent of Tiger Cubs becoming Cub Scouts.
- Report on the progress of Tiger Cub dens at 75 percent of pack leader meetings.