With your den, pack, or family visit Wheeler Historical Farm and complete the following requirements to earn this patch:
1. Bring a garbage bag and gather litter. Put the bag in a trash can.
2. Tell what kind of horses they have at the farm.
3. Tell the name of Henry Wheeler's Dairy.
4. Name three pieces of farm machinery.
5. What are the ponds used for in the winter?
6. Tell who took care of the chickens and rabbits
7. What color are the eggs the Plymouth Rock lay?
8. Tell what the looms were used for.
9. Attend the milking session (optional)
5:00 p.m. - .50 per person
Location: 6351 South 900 East, Salt Lake City
Open year-round - 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For information and to make reservations, please call: (801) 264-2241
Tours are available
Farm House Tour:
Mon - Sat, every hour until 7:00 p.m. - $1.50 per person
Every half hour - $1.50 per person
This patch may be purchased at a local Scout Shop.