With your den, pack, or family attend the Utah State Fair and complete four of the following requirements to earn this patch:
1. Enter an item or exhibit of your own into the Fair. Call 801-538-8400 for details.
2. Identify exhibits by people from your town or county.
3. Identify five (5) breeds of animals at the Fair.
4. Identify five (5) vegetables at the Horticulture Exhibit in Promontory Hall.
5. Pick up and throw away litter as you go through the Fairpark.
6. Describe your favorite experience or something you learned at the Fair.
The Utah State Fair starts the first Thursday following Labor Day and runs for eleven days.
Location: 155 North 1000 West, Salt Lake City
Scouts and leaders in uniform will receive $1.00 off the regular gate admission. Pick up your $1.00 off coupon at the Fairpark Administration Office prior to purchasing your gate admission tickets. Offer is not good toward Advance Discount Tickets.
This patch may be purchased at a local Scout Shop.