CPR Certification Course
(Blended online/roundtable learning)
8 May 2014
Dear Fellow Scouters,
We are excited to offer you American Red Cross Blended Learning. Blended learning combines online learning with an in-person skills session where you will practice skills and demonstrate competency. Please plan to complete the online session of your training two days prior to your classroom skills session which is scheduled for June 6, 2014 at 7 pm.
Please follow the registration process outlined below to gain access to the online portion:
- Click here https://classes.redcross.org/R/class000000004516309/44006TTCBSA (if it does not open, copy and paste the URL into your browser).
- If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one – click the “New User” link and complete the information for the account – please make note of your username and password for future access to the online content.
- Click “Confirm.”
- You will be asked to select a Payment. From the drop-down menu, select Credit Card as the method of payment. Enter your credit card information and click “Submit”.
You are now enrolled. You may launch the content immediately by clicking the “Go To My Enrollments” button, then click the “Launch” link next to the appropriate course. Or, you may log in at a later time.
To log in at a later time:
- Click http://classes.redcross.org
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to the “My Learning” tab and the “My Enrollments” page will be displayed.
- Select the “Launch” link for the appropriate course to view and take the content.
If you need assistance accessing the online session, please contact the American Red Cross Training Support Center at 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767). Identify the course with Course ID#: 02911187.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
Steve Lore, MD
Farmington Bay District (#1)district Medic