The Camp Trading Posts carry supplies to assist a Scout in completing merit badge requirements. This year, we are attempting to better serve your troop by:
- publicizing the cost of selected merit badge materials before camp, and
- giving you the opportunity to order and purchase these supplies before camp.
Trading Post supplies can be purchased in three ways:
- Select the link at the right to select and pay online for your merit badge supplies.
- Use the spreadsheet link at the right to open and completed an Excel spreadsheet. You can print the spreadsheet and submit by mail or in person with your payment.
- Purchase the supplies at camp as you have done in the past.
Trading post supplies purchased before camp will be available for pick-up when you check in at the camp. Supplies may be ordered by the unit leader for the entire troop or by the parent.guardian for his or her own children.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have added a Bird Feeder Kit to the online order and spreadsheet to meet requirement #8 of the Bird Study Merit Badge at Camp Frontier. The Bird Feeder does not appear in the Item Catalog.
Please Note: The spreadsheet also lists the price that will be charged at camp for the merit badge supplies for those that would rather continue to purchase these supplies at camp.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
- Online Order
- Spreadsheet (Excel)
Online orders require a credit card.
If using the spreadsheet, print it and mail with check or credit card information to:
Great Salt Lake Council
Camp Trading Post Orders
525 Foothill Blvd
Salt Lake City, UT 84113
You may also pay for your order in person (cash, check, credit card) at one of our Council Service Centers.