Now on the website:
The Pony Express District Uniform Bank is in desparate need of donations! This is a free uniform bank for Scouters – boys and leaders. Donate your gently used Scout clothing that you no longer need. Please tell your friends about the uniform bank too! Contact Kathy Garner (280-3129) for donations or needs.
REMEMBER! Youth Protection – Must be taken every two years. Go to Scouting.org and get YP trained now!
- April 2 - District Meetings
- April 9 - Roundtable
- May 8-9 - Spring Camporee-Bike Baja-11 Year Old Scout Camp
- May 16 - Basic Training
- May 29-30 - Outdoor Leader Skills Training
See the Events page for event details and more district events.
See the Calendar page for the full district calendar.
Share and gain ideas with other Boy Scout Leaders from your area.
Get the latest news & announcements.
2nd Thursday, 7:30 PM
4881 West Cindy Lane, South Jordan - Go West on 9800 South to 4800 W. turn left (South) a short block. Turn right (West) and you will see the church.
- Cub Roundtable – Soaring the Sky / Faith (theme)
- 11 Year Old Roundtable – First Aid
- Scout Roundtable – Troop Leadership / Scoutmaster Conferences
- Varsity Roundtable – Biking Please meet in your regular room (Primary Room)
- Venturing Roundtable –
- OA Chapter meeting at 7:00 pm – The “Old Spanish Trail”
Click Here to go to the Roundtable Page
The Pony e-Express Mailing List!
The horse has been replaced by a computer!
Stay informed of District news and events by signing up for the Pony e-Express Mailing List. By doing so you will receive news and updates via Email!
To sign up, send an email to GSLCPonyExpress@Gmail.com with the Subject "District Mailing List Request". Please include your name and email address.
Click here to see photo albums of past District events!